Airspeed International Corporation
Data Privacy Notice
We at UNBOXME respect and value our clients’ right to privacy. This privacy notice is proof of UNBOXME’s compliance with the “Data Privacy Act of 2012” (RA 10173) and its continuing commitment to safeguard the personal information and data privacy of its clients and employees.
This privacy notice contains the scope of application, purpose and the rights accorded to clients and employees in so far as their respective personal information, as collected and stored by UNBOXME, are concerned.
Who we are?
Airspeed International Corporation is an express and logistics company specializing in international cargo delivery, which collects, process and store personal information of its employees and clients that avail the services of the company.
UNBOXME is a shipping service that caters to Filipino online shoppers who buy products from the USA. The goal is to provide a reliable and convenient platform reinforced with service that is excellent and memorable to Filipinos who are constantly sending and receiving packages in this era of online shopping.
UNBOXME collects, uses and/or process personal information thru physical, manual, electronic or automated means. At all times, the personal information of clients and employees shall not be used and/or processed for any purpose that is contrary to law, morals and public policy.
UNBOXME may collect personal information in the following instances:
- When the client gives personal information upon availing UNBOXME services;
- When the client contacts UNBOXME’s customer support;
- When executing contracts and other transactions related to UNBOXME’s business; and
- During marketing and other promotional activities
Types of personal information collected:
Clients’ personal details: Name, Complete Address, Country code, Zip Code, Company Name, Contact Nos., Email Address
UNBOXME’s “processing” of personal information is the same as provided in the Implementing Rules and Regulations of the Data Privacy Act of 2012, to wit; any operation or any set of operations performed upon personal data including, but not limited to, the collection, recording, organization, storage, updating or modification, retrieval, consultation, use, consolidation, blocking, erasure or destruction of data.
UNBOXME shall use the above mentioned personal information for the following purposes:
- To document and process the service/s availed by the client;
- To provide timely, reliable and value added services to clients such as international freight forwarding, customs brokerage, e-commerce delivery, door to door delivery, account management, information management, billing and customer support;
- To communicate better with the client and thus establish a good customer relationship;
- To meet the requirements by the law and for the furtherance of other legitimate business purposes.
Storage and Security
UNBOXME stores personal information in paper and electronic formats. The security of said personal data is established thru the following:
- Data privacy training of involved employees;
- Personal information storage security policies;
- Limitations on access to personal data;
- Security measures to control access to our systems and premises; and
- Electronic security systems, such as firewalls and data encryption of our website.
UNBOXME shall store personal information only for the period allowed under the Data Privacy Act and other applicable laws as the case may be. UNBOXME shall immediately destroy in a secure manner any personal information in its possession upon lapse of the storage period allowed by the law.
Legitimate grounds for processing
UNBOXME process personal information to pursue legitimate interest to run, maintain and develop its business. Furthermore, said personal information is also processed to carry out legal obligations arising from contracts with its clients and in compliance with the Data Privacy Act of 2012 and such other laws, rules and regulations as may be applicable.
Sharing of Personal Information
UNBOXME only share personal information within its organization if and as far as necessary for the purposes specified in this Privacy Notice. UNBOXME staff members processing personal information are bound to confidentiality.
UNBOXME does not share personal information with any third party outside of its organization unless (a) necessary for the purposes specified hereunto, (b) as required by law, upon order of the court or request of other government agencies and (c) upon consent duly given by the person concerned.
Rights of users
UNBOXME’s clients and employees are afforded rights in relation to their respective personal information under the Data Privacy Act of 2012, including the right to access, correction, and objection to the processing, including the right to lodge a complaint with the National Privacy Commission.
Airspeed International Corporation
GGB Building Pascor Drive, Parañaque
City 1704 Metro Manila, Philippines
(+632) 852 7328 to 37